I wrote for the Associated Press for six years, first as a general assignment reporter in Greece and Kentucky, and later as a business writer in New York City. I have included a few of my articles here.
I’ve also covered real estate for The New York Times and written personal finance features.
- Mortgages – Financing for Small Co-op Units
- Mortgages – Refinancing A Vacation Home
- Mortgages – Speeding Up Refinancing
- Mortgages – A Fixed-Rate Alternative
- In a Queens Enclave, Often Shopping in Vain
- NYT, High-Definition Makeup Catches On
- Bankrate, The Worst States to Retire
- Bankrate, The Changing Day of the American Worker
- Bankrate, Can Mergers Ruin Customer Service?
- Bankrate, Top 10 Best Cities for Retirement
- Bankrate, Top 10 Worst States for Retirement
- Bankrate, Expanding Credit for Near-Prime Borrowers
- Bankrate, Who Can Help With A Credit Card Dispute?
- Bankrate, 5 Ways Technology Will Change Gift Cards
- Real Simple, Little Known Threats to Your Credit Score
- ValuePenguin, Traveling? Here’s How to Maximize Your Credit Card Rewards
- ValuePenguin, 5 Reasons to Get A Backup Credit Card