- My “New York Times” Modern Love piece about dating hell: “Boy, What a Fabulous Baker”
- I wrote about my four perfect egg children in a personal essay about egg-freezing for “The Washington Post.”
- “Broad City” actress Abbi Jacobson chose my Modern Love story to read for the Modern Love podcast.
- I wrote a story about my two favorite things for “The Boston Globe” — my mother and grilled cheese: “The Joys of Ordering Off Menu”
- I channeled my Catholic teenage angst into a pizza piece for “New York Magazine’s” Grub Street: “In Praise of Stuffed Crust Pizza”
- “Well and Good” published a travel story I wrote about trying (and failing) to drive in Ireland.
Not written by me but awesome: A teeny-tiny paper in Vermont called the Norwich Times wrote about my dog Ronan (the goodest boy of them all!).